- my san diego baseball shirt i found in the little girls section of a thrift store. now all i need is a long tulle skirt (which i'm hoping to win via kittybuck's giveaway), a couple of tickets to a padres games, and peanuts and cracker jack of course.
- i was so happy to receive these shoes and socks in the mail this week. they make a lovely pair. also, that's my diy pretty painted headboard.
- one of my favorite perks of attending a fno party was free cupcakes! i decorated my dark chocolate one with blonde sugar, chocolate sprinkles and small flowers.
- i received these 3 lovely prints from kate gabrielle of scathingly brilliant via her $1 sale last week. i still have them in the pretty little envelope. i have yet to find the perfect spot for display.
- the ronettes! i was happy to see them in my pre-ordered rookie yearbook from rookiemag. i feel another music post coming, much like this one.
- this was one of my favorite desserts i've had in a while...cappucino flan with fruit and red wine syrup, a match made in heaven really.
- free mani with a little requested sparkle plus my currently-reading book.
- typical dinner and movie night with myself. salmon, cheese, fruit and a movie to match my hand reference. can you guess what movie i watched/am referencing?
ps: follow me on instagram @michelle_mignon or on twitter @yanira_michelle for more :)
- ▼ 2012 (184)